Cross Words & Make Webs in new game
Aran & Adriaan release word game to bring Sunday morning vibes to every day.
Grab words from a list and cross them with words on the board. Puzzle your way towards a Finish Tile, put down enough words, or put down as many words as you can!
wurdweb is available through your Apple Arcade subscription on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
Every puzzle different
Puzzles are generated by an algorithm; you just tell it what you want, and voilà.
wurdweb features 3 game modes:
- Tangle Mode, where you need to put down 15 words, which you will only be able to do if you pick up enough extra words.
- Precise Mode, where puzzles are completed by placing a word on a Finish Tile, and only an exact placement of words will get you there.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Mode, where you put down as many words as you can and compete with other players - if you want.
Olá? Bonjour? Привет?
Not everyone understands English; wurdweb is for those people too.
wurdweb can generate puzzles in the following languages:
- English (U.K.)
- English (U.S.)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
More, more, more
wurdweb's got a lot of STUFF in it for extra FUN.
- Choose from 20+ word themes, some of which are rather… peculiar.
- Challenge yourself with plenty of puzzle variations.
- Cute little characters who walk around in your puzzles doing absolutely nothing.
- Play with controllers compatible with your device.
wurdweb is designed by Aran Koning and Adriaan de Jongh, two game designers and friends from the Netherlands. Email Adriaan if you need anything!